MultiStation offers the ability to have up to 5 independent users work on one client at the same time. Lower costs and increase your network efficiency by using MultiStation, the newest offering for the ThinManager Platform.
- To learn more about MultiStation, click here to read the complete feature page.
- Enhanced Package Management (copy, rename, delete).
- Enhanced module/firmware install by allowing package selection.
- Package Backup/Restore.
- Allow a package to be locked.
- Enhanced tree view for MultiMonitor and MultiStation thin clients.
- Ability to shadow an individual screen/station from ThinManager.
- Ability to shadow an individual screen/station from a Terminal-to-Terminal shadow display client.
- Better redrawing of UI during terminal shadow.
- Setting to allow terminal replacement only with same model.
- New permission setting for package creation/modification.
- Firmware was modified to support multi-station
- 1600×900 Video Mode for Unichrome.
The ThinManager 6.0 Service Pack 3 can be downloaded from our site at:
To review the cost savings of using the ThinManager Platform, visit our ROI Calculator here.
To read about successful ThinManager Platform deployments, visit here.
To see when the next ThinManager 2-Day Training Session is being offered, visit here.