Distribution & Logistics
• Shipping company needed real-time information from 30+ remote sites.
• Deployed ThinManager at each remote site.
• Set up a “war room” with 30 thin clients.
• Connected each thin client to a remote site via WAN.
• Single operator able to t view activity of all remote sites.
A global company with distribution centers around the world was having trouble getting real-time information from the sites to the headquarters.
The company standardized on ThinManager and deployed ThinManager and terminal servers at each site, setting up a “war room” at the headquarters with a thin client for each remote location. These thin clients boot locally and then connect to a remote terminal server via the corporate WAN.
To view the real-time data for any site, a user at headquarters simply selects the correct thin client and is able to see the screens from that remote terminal server.
For more information on how ThinManager can help you, please visit www.thinmanager.com.